COVID - 19 - KEY INFORMATION
- Reopening Monday 4th January @ 5pm
- Update email to customers - 2/1/21
- Remember to wear a face covering whilst moving around internally in our building.
If you are making a booking with us or participating in any sporting activity at our centre please ensure you have read and understand the sports participation key information outlined below. These rules must be adhered to, so our site can continue operations in a 'covid safe' manner.
As per government guidelines, face coverings must be worn at all times when moving around the internal areas of the centre.
Making a Booking
BOOK ONLINE or contact reception on 01423 564462 during opening hours.
Note - Contactless payments are preferred for all transactions at reception
Harrogate is currently TIER 3
- You must carry the tier restrictions from where you live.
- Please read the tier restriction protocols for your sport before travelling.
- Cross tier travel is currently restricted.
- All sports are allowing different levels of travel under the latest tier restrictions, so please read up and ensure you abide by these guidelines before travelling.
Sporting Governing Body Guidelines
Football (outdoor only)
- Max' 30 participants per group
- Adult indoor football is not currently permitted under FA regulations
- Please visit The FA website for further guidance and regulations
- Participants can play normal squash rules with people within your household or support bubble
- 'Squash Bubbles' are no longer permitted.
- Participants who are from different households and are not part of a support bubble, cannot currently play under tier 3 restrictions.
- Please visit the Squash England website for further guidance and regulations
- Singles can be played against people from your household or support bubble
- Doubles can only be played with people from your household or support bubble.
- Please visit the Badminton England website for further guidance and regulations
Please visit the relevant website for up to date guidance and regulations.
If your sport isn't listed, please visit their relevant website for further information.
Sporting activity involving U18's is currently exempt from tier 3 restrictions and can continue in a normal manner.
Please adhere to social distancing rules and do not congregate with anyone external of your household if you're spectating on any of our outdoor facilities.
Spectating in any of our indoor facilities is NOT currently permitted due to Tier 3 rules.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the regulations please email our management team - email@example.com