We're back open as normal, but certain things are running slightly different to ensure we're 'covid safe'. Please ensure you read our key guidance notes before visiting site and ensure all relevant sporting governing body & GOV UK guidance is adhered to at all times.
- Indoor football not currently permitted under the FA guidance
- We're back open 7 days' a week from 7/9/20
Face Coverings - it is not currently a mandatory requirement to wear a face covering within sports/leisure facilities. We will update this information if it changes.
Updated - 3/9/20
Please read our 'Facility Usage Guidelines' document before making a booking.
- We are strongly encouraging customer to book and pay for facilities via our ONLINE SYSTEM.
- We are closely following the government and sporting governing bodies guidelines to ensure we are 'covid safe' and we expect our customers to abide by all the latest rules and regulations. Our risks assessments are also been regularly reviewed and updated.
- Follow the internal one way system at all times.
- We are encouraging all customers to bring their own equipment, although sanitised equipment can be borrowed as normal (excluding bibs)
Self Isolation / Quarantine
If you are experiencing any illness or coronavirus symptoms, please isolate at home and do not come onto site. You must also stay away from site if you'd recently arrived back from a holiday destination on the Gov' quarantine list.
Winter OPENING HOURS
Our usual winter opening hours will resume from Monday 7th September
- Monday - 18:00 - 22:00
- Tuesday - 18:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday - 18:00 - 22:00
- Thursday - 18:00 - 22:00
- Friday - 18:00 - 21:00
- Saturday - 09:00 - 18:00
- Sunday - 09:00 - 20:00