BRAND NEW 3G PITCH - NOW OPEN
3G Artificial Grass Pitch
Our brand new state-of-the-art 3G pitch opened in June 2021.
- Tiger Turf Atomic Pro 50 Surface
- Professionally maintained weekly by HB Sports
- Sports LED Floodlighting
- FA approved for competitive league fixtures. Our 3G can be found on the FA FTP Register here
*** IMPORTANT ***
3G HOUSE RULES
- Footwear - * STUDS ONLY * Metal blades or flat soled shoes/trainers must not be worn on the pitch. Incorrect footwear will flatten the pile and reduce the pitch longevity.
- Goals - Do not drag goals across the 3G surface. If you move a goal into the main pitch area, please ensure you move it back to the perimeter after use.
- Food & Drink - You must not consume food or sugary drinks on the 3G surface. Water is permitted.
- No Smoking - We have a strict no smoking policy on the 3G and on site as a whole.
- No Bikes - Bike must not be ridden on the 3G surface. Designated bike racks are available near reception for customer use.
- No Alcohol - Please refrain from bringing/consuming alcohol on our site.
Please respect the facility and abide by the rules, so the pitch remains in tip top condition for years to come.
Our pitch is a fully approved FA/FIFA surface. If you're looking for a pitch for your junior/senior team(s) to play your league/friendly matches on, then look no further.
Please get in touch to discuss availability - email@example.com
Pay & Play
Fancy a knockabout with your mates? Have a kick around for only £3 each. Subject to pitch availability.
Off Peak = £47
Super Saver = £35
7pm - 8pm (2 Thirds)
8pm - 9pm (3 Thirds)
1pm - 2pm (3 Thirds)
4pm - 5pm (3 Thirds)
5pm - 6pm (2 Thirds)
For further information about the 3G or to enquire about a booking, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.